Positions at Member Libraries
Library Director - Cape Vincent Community Library
Cape Vincent Community Library is seeking a qualified library director to work part time including some weekends and evenings. The director will perform professional and administrative duties in planning, developing, implementing, and directing public library services under the guidance of the library board of trustees and its policies.
Required qualifications include:
• Two years of college or its equivalent,
• strong oral and written skills,
• outgoing and energetic personality when dealing with all ages,
• ability to develop strong working relationships with staff, volunteers, board members, and the public,
• basic fiscal management and budgeting skills,
• commitment to public service,
• strong computer skills including internet and database search skills,
• willingness to travel to Watertown for workshops and meetings several times per year.
Closing date September 30th. To apply send cover letter, resume, names and phone numbers of three professional references to: Search Committee, PO Box 122, Cape Vincent, NY 13618. EOE
Positions at Other Libraries / Systems